Thanks again for your support. Here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to over the past month in the blogger-sphere. Still lots to come, so stay tuned 🙂
All posts (Feb 12 – March 12)
– “Poor Man’s Tale” – Short Poem – Inspired by an experience I had a few weeks earlier when 2 homeless people asked for money. My response was like most people, I presume, but was I right?
– 1 Month Review – Top 10 Posts – Review of last month’s blog posts
– “Tales of an Introvert” – Short Poem – An introverted perspective on life.
– What is love? – Valentines special. The bibles definition of what love is.
– Welcome Home – Guvna B (ft Ja Rule Interlude) – Thought provoking music challenging the traditional view of church being for a specific type of person. Also features interview with BET, MTV and GQ award winner Ja Rule whose view of church as ‘strict’ was flipped in an incredible experience. Well worth a listen.
– Letter to Hip Hop – Reflections on the song ‘Dear Hip Hop – by Bizzle’ who challenges the lessons that mainstream hip hop teaches us. Check it out.
– Football Culture: An emotional connection – As a football lover, I share my thoughts on the weight of emotion that we often place on the beautiful game.
– “Anti-social Media” – Short Poem – Losing touch with those around because of endless ‘social media’ distractions?Here’s a short poem inspired by this very topic.
– YouTube Channel (updated) – My covers of several songs I like. Enjoy!
– About (updated) – Still unsure what the blogs about, check out the about me page.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂