I would love to hear from you if you are a writer or blogger or just someone that needs to constantly create. You could be into art, music, photography – you name it.
My question to you is “where do you begin?” People sometimes ask how I come up with new content for my blog. To tell you the truth, there is no set formula or pre-planned pattern that I follow.
Most of it is quite spontaneous thought or inspired by real life events that trigger something inside. Other things may include books I’ve been reading, song lyrics or conversations with others.
I would love to know how other people go about their creative processes. I’ve written a few questions below [which you can pick and choose according to relevance] to help tease out some ideas.
Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.
– What do you blog/write/create?
– How did you get into it?
– When starting something new, where do you begin?
– Is your creativity quite spontaneous or well planned over time?
– What inspires/influences you?
– Do you ever suffer a creativity-block?
– If so, how do you overcome it?
– What blogs/books/influencers do you follow that you would recommend?