Abstract: As we are fast approaching the end of another year, its time for another annual blog review. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for being a part of my journey with Reposed Thought. Your engagement and encouragement have been invaluable, and spur me on as a writer, designer and poet. Many thanks.
With so much to learn from, to be thankful for and to be challenged by, here are the stats from 2017 – the stuff you really cared about. Enjoy.
Top 10 Posts:
- RT Evening Standard nomination: Best new-comer April Fools!! Lesson One – don’t believe everything you read on 1st April. On the flip side, I had lots of fun listening to friends congratulate me before reading further.. 😀
- 20 Favourite Poetic One-Liners (Rhyming) A compilation of my favourite lines from poems that I’ve composed. Enjoy!
- Love Your Neighbour- Short Poem Written to go with a sermon from the bible passage Matthew 22:34-40.
- Zambia: Day Eleven – Final Goodbye Day eleven of 12: Part of a daily photography journal I kept whilst visiting my home country, Zambia.
- Zambia: Day One – Welcome Home – Day one of 12: Excitement, anticipation, reality. All the initial reactions & emotions of visiting home after 5 years.
- Screen Watching on the Train Reflections on this generations growing and worrying mobile phone addiction
- Zambia: Day Two – Copperbelt Day two of 12: Returning to my home city after 5 years; such a good feeling!
- Zambia: Day Five – Last of Kitwe Day five of 12: After a few days on the Copperbelt Province, it was time to head back.
- London Bishopsgate – Walking Tour Photographic tour with a friend in one of the capital’s high-rise districts, Bishopsgate.
- 7 Days in B&W 7 days, 7 photo’s in black and white; No people. No explanations.
Top 10 Countries:
Visitors to the blog came from a grand total of 53 different countries in 2017.
Countries as wide ranging as Venezuela, Namibia, Solomon Islands and Bulgaria. Thank you!
Most Popular Month:
April was by far the busiest month this year. This is mainly because of the ‘April Fools’ post and the daily photo journal of my trip to Zambia, my home country.
Stay tuned for more content in 2018.
Happy New Year!
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.”